Book ten is going to be The Shining by Stephen King. I had some debate on whether or not to do two books at a time, but I decided that I’ll continue on reading through the list while reading Ted Dekker’s Circle Series. I’ll keep the final reviews for the series when I’ve successfully read through all of them.
The Shining really should have been read a while ago. It’s not even my book. A friend loaned it to me, he’s refused to take it back until I read it. I think that was…a year ago?? So I take my time?? Is that such a bad thing?? For the record, I have tried to read it before I was just too busy and couldn’t get a rhythm in place. But today is a new today, there’s a hurricane outside so there isn’t much else to do but my favorite thing to do, so, I’ll read. What better time than now??
No comments:
Post a Comment