This is the summer between my last year of high school and my first year of college. I am intending to get as much out of it as I possibly can. How?? There are three ways in particular.
The first; my job, I am going to work all summer (hopefully continuing in the fall) and save most of the money I earn.
The second; the beach, the beach is my escape. The minute I hit the beach and I have sand between my toes and the sun on my skin, all my problems seem to disappear.
The third way is to read. I plan to read through as many of the books I have lying around my house as I possibly can through the summer.
I’ve never had many chances in my life to just sit and read simply because I could. So I thought I’d take advantage of this glorious chance God has given me. However, that’s quite a lot of reading I’ve saved for this short piece of time, so to spice it up a bit I figured I’d track my readings and then write a final review about each book. What I really thought of the book.
I hope you enjoy what I have to say and maybe decide to pick up a few of the books I read and make the time to enjoy them too!
No comments:
Post a Comment