The first book I chose to tackle is The Hunted written by Mike Dellosso. My mom went to a writer’s conference and brought it back for me along with another one of his books, Darlington Woods. I was thrilled to hear I had two more Christian horror books to dig in to.
As of right now I am on chapter 20 (almost halfway through) and am pretty darn pleased. I was able to keep a good grip on what was going throughout the story (which I was grateful for) but still, as usual, I am left wondering how the author is going to pull it all together to make sense of everything. What’s the story on the tabby cat and the supposed lion in Dark Hill’s?? What secret is behind the Gill’s family legacy?? Is Caleb going to find the strength to wake up?? Will Joe find his faith in God again??
It is one of my favorite feelings to be able to immerse myself into a story and escape from reality for bits at a time. Mike Dellosso has successfully made it possible for me to become just another neighbor in the small town of Dark Hill’s, Pennsylvania. I’m excited to continue reading and see where the story goes in the second half of The Hunted.
Thanks for the review, Hannah! I'm glad you're enjoying The Hunted and know you'll enjoy Darlington Woods. It was a pleasure to meet your mom in NC and I was so proud of her for all her awards. Someday you'll be reviewing your mom's books. How cool would that be!
ReplyDeleteThanks Mike! I'm excited to read Darlington Woods, it will probably be one of the next books I include here. She has worked hard and I am so proud of her for her perseverance. She definitely deserved each award!
ReplyDelete