Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Monster - The Beginning

On a day out with my mother, we once again found an excuse to visit our favorite book store. We walked in and went our separate ways hoping to dig out a few gems among the mountains and mountains of books. Of course I darted right to the Christian Horror section and began my search. One of the books I found that day was Monster by Frank Peretti. I was thrilled.

I chose Monster as my second book because many times I have tried to start it, but either I didn’t have the time or it just wasn’t grabbing me that day. Well, today I will make another attempt and hopefully be successful. Frank Peretti is a well known author, he is one of the reasons I first fell in love with Christian Horror. After enduring the terrors of House, written by Frank Peretti and Ted Dekker, I was hooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment